A leading technology consultancy transforming businesses across startups and large enterprises, but most of all people (you) come first.
- Unbeatable workplace culture - "People first, client second"
- Greatest place to work award
- Choose your own mission and team
The Team and Company
If you haven't already figured, the company is real big on culture, and they're real proud of it. It's the reason why they've bag an award for Greatest Place to Work, and from humble beginnings of 3 in Sydney, they're now 15 strong and growing. Projects cover the spectrum of consulting, design and delivery, and range from enterprise transformations to startup greenfield development. You get to choose your own mission and internal specialisation, and be deployed as a team. You'll be joining a team that feels more like family than work colleagues, as they're equally as passionate about their social activities as their work.
Who will a great addition to the company?
Technically, their core strengths are in web full-stack development and Big Data Processing. They are looking to hire Senior Engineering Consultants who have specific expertise in one area, but above all a curiosity in emerging technologies and how to leverage them to solve complex challenges in enterprise environments. Consulting experience is not a must as long as you have strong communication skills and the ability to relate to multiple stakeholders.
*Preferred profiles *
Demonstrated in-depth technical ability in one or more of:
- JVM related technologies e.g. Java and Scala
- Big data architecture and processing technologies
- Expertise in containerisation and cloud deployment (Docker, Kubernetes)
DevOps (with development background)
Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
Adaptability in different environments (full immersion in client environment)
Have mentoring interest / ability and a team player (no individual contributors here)
Application of good engineering practices (e.g. TDD, BDD, proper decoupling)
Enjoy a challenge
- "People first, client second" means you get to take time off to focus on your professional development
- Monthly sharing events, social activities, and annual expedition (as a team!)
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible and passionate environment