Long-term contract with one of Australia's Agile leaders. Opportunity to deliver high-impact products through bleeding-edge tech.
- Long-term contract opportunities across two major projects
- Senior Front End Engineers with React, React Native and Angular 2 & 4
- Design-centric, disruptive innovation
Our client is a hyper-growth Australian business that is delivering ground-breaking solutions in one of the last undisrupted industries. They are devoted to nimble, customer-centric product development, and they have made a name for themselves in Melbourne & Sydney with high-performing teams of software engineers, designers (across both UX and Service Design) and product managers.
After successfully delivering a multi-million dollar project, they are kicking off two extremely exciting initiatives that will focus on high-impact products, reaching millions of customers right from the outset. As a result, they are scaling out their teams across both initiatives, and need to bring in two Senior Front End Engineers for long-term contracts. These projects will suit technologists who are passionate about understanding the entire tech stack, but can take their front-end engineering skills to the next level on a greenfield project underpinned by design thinking and an incubated, startup approach. Strong skills with Angular and React, and React Native will be extremely useful, and you will be accountable for building robust APIs, as well as integrating with existing ones.
In return, you'll have the opportunity to sign-on for a long-term opportunity with some of Australia's leading players in design-led innovation. You'll work in a squad that utilises agile & lean principles, delivers rapidly, and will give you the scope to incubate big business problems, solving them with bleeding-edge tech.
- 5-7 Years' minimum Front End or Full Stack Engineering experience
- Knowledge and understanding of major frontend frameworks (Angular 2 & 4, React.js or React Native)
- Strong experience integrating with APIs and developing new APIs from scratch
- Exposure across the full stack is an advantage (Node.js, Java, C#, Ruby)
- Strong experience with DevOps, CI/CD
- Exposure to SQL& NoSQL
- Being an evangelist for best practices through community involvement, open-source contributions, and coaching to create high-performing teams are qualities that will go far
This opportunity comes with an attractive daily rate, an excellent name in-market, and opportunities for real leadership and impact. Apply now!