Be part of the foundation team of a global VC-backed startup expanding into APAC region as a Senior Software Support Engineer
- Massively successful VC-backed startup from US
- First technical hire to join foundational team in Sydney
- Significant impact and great opportunity for career growth
Our client is the world's leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world's leading brands. The platform's ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. The business meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
You will work closely with clients to resolve their most challenging problems including debugging complex optimization campaigns, adapting experiments to run on different media types, and helping customers interpret their results. Additionally, the support team will enable customers to integrate the product with other analytics platforms so they can truly make data-driven decisions. As an essential solution for customers, support is available 7x24 to assure the success of clients and minimize the impact of any critical issues.
As part of the Customer Success team, you will contribute to the team's mission of making customers successful and enabling them to realize business value, so they remain customers for life. The business has high expectations around giving customers quick, accurate, and awesome support so they can focus on doing what they do best. In addition to answering customer questions, support tasks include leading projects to drive efficiency, documenting knowledge so customers can self-solve questions, and develop tools that allow clients to be more satisfied with the product.
Website and mobile testing, as well as personalization, are still new fields. Hence, this role requires a high technical acumen to succeed. If you are not technically-inclined and curious, this is probably not the right position for you!
- Deliver happiness to every customer you interact with by answering their questions via phone and email (or by any means necessary).
- Debug customer issues, keeping ownership of cases until resolution while engaging other teams as needed.
- Contribute to improving the business' processes, systems, and customer interactions by initiating and driving innovative projects to help clients become even more successful
- Collaborate on projects with other teams within the business
- Deliver on or exceed quarterly Objectives and Key Results that align with the company's business goals.
- Availability to be on call for emergency issues that arrive during off hours one week out of every quarter.
What you'll learn:
- You'll become a certified product expert, and will be able to demonstrate the value of website optimization.
- Being surrounded by a world-class team, you will brainstorm, think big, innovate, take risks, and make data-driven decisions.
- You'll be challenged to advance your technical expertise, particularly around front end technologies.
- You will learn to drive key results on both company and team specific objectives.
- You are a self-starter and are continuously looking for ways to do things better.
- You are genuine in your desire to help others and are the go-to person for your family and friends for all things technical.
- You embrace a bottom-up culture, are not afraid to share your ideas, and will find ways to impact the team positively through innovation.
- You have earned a 4-year degree in a technical field like computer science, programming, statistics or mathematics.
- You have a thirst for knowledge, often challenging yourself to learn new web technologies.
- You enjoy working on technical side projects to validate what you've learned.
- You have good time management skills and can balance numerous projects at once.
- Annual Wellness Grant
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Company pension plan
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.