Help make change happen. Leverage your technical ability to support clients in creating remarkable campaigns and great customer experience.
- VC-backed startup in marketing automation and data analytics
- Work with a team of remarkable, innovative and social people
- Big focus on professional development, superb health & wellbeing policies
Successful, fast growing and global company with offices in Sydney and San Francisco. The software has been leveraged for great community causes, voting YES on gay marriage, YES to equality, activist campaigns for Greenpeace and has helped over 3,000 businesses grow their revenue streams.
The support team helps users build amazing customer journeys and are fierce advocates of great user experience. The role is technical and requires some experience with web development, APIs and supporting (or integrating with) with SAAS solutions.
What You'll Be Doing
- Take ownership of customer integration and API issues, initiate alternative solutions for top-notch customer experience
- Provide direct support to customers via email, call or chat session
- Point of escalation for technical understanding and depth
- Develop tools and script that will help troubleshoot, test and make the team more productive
Who we're looking for
- You must have at least a basic understanding of the *nix command line, or some other form of similar technical depth.
- 2+ years of technical experience (tech support, QA, dev, professional services, IT)
- Solid understanding of internetworking, HTML/CSS, HTTP, DNS and Email
- You're a team player who knows when to follow and and when to lead
- You can break down issues into clear problem-solving steps
- You are coachable, welcome constructive feedback and are always looking for ways to improve
- You enjoy interacting with people and understand that successful communication is a two-way street
- You're able explain complex issues in simple terms for non-experts. This also means having the patience to try a few different paths.
- You can adapt to shifting priorities and situations
- 4+ years of technical support, professional services, quality assurance or development experience
- Experience documenting best practices, how-to's or other forms of instruction
- Training and support for professional development and growth
- Free Barista Coffee & weekly yoga classes
- Generous stock options
- Ability to work remotely
- Great setup - apple laptop and accessories provided
- Long term investment in growing your career