We are seeking a Chief Marketing Officer to lead their growth strategy and manage a high performing team of marketers.
- Chance to join a dynamic and growing fintech company
- Looking for an experienced SaaS marketer to take this company to that next level
- Opportunity to make a real difference to customers and stakeholders
We are currently working with a dynamic, fintech company building an innovative, award-winning product which is changing the landscape of the investment industry.
Based in their Sydney office, this role will be responsible for leading the local and global growth initiatives. This role will report directly to the CEO.
As such we are seeking a candidate with a successful track record in the software-as-a-service (SaaS) industry in local and overseas markets. A background in fintech, the investment industry, financial services, or related fields is also strongly preferred.
They have a terrific product that is gaining traction in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the UK. However, we're looking for an experienced SaaS marketer to help take them to that next level.
Responsible for the day-to-day execution of the marketing strategy, you and your team will be in charge of lead generation and new user acquisition. This will encompass all forms of online marketing including organic strategy, content marketing, SEO, advertising, brand building, paid search strategy, and working with their partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing the marketing strategy utilizing the entire marketing mix
- Managing a team of experienced marketing professionals
- Working closely with the CEO and CTO
- Acquiring new users (free plans) in their target markets
They are a couple of steps beyond the startup phase, but are still a small company. As such you'll:
- Need to roll up your sleeves and get into the details
- Become a product expert
- Work creatively within tight budgets
- Work closely with their software development team
- Be involved in potential capital raising activities
- Be called upon to represent the company at high-level partner meetings or events
- Demonstrable software-as-a-service (Saas) track record & experience in the investment industry.
- A bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent strongly desired
- Approaching, or at least 10 years marketing experience
- Experience managing direct reports
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willing collaborator and a good cultural fit
- A well-respected, award-winning, technology company.
- Genuinely trying to make a difference for investors.
- Several steps beyond the startup phase.
- Casual, smart, hard-working, ambitious.
- A nerdy blend of marketing, engineering, and finance.