Exciting 5-week contract opportunity for a Direct Marketing Specialist (email marketing focus) with a mature, highly tech focused start-up venture!
- One of Australia's most promising digital tech start-ups
- Two sided, online marketplace
- 5 week contract, with a strong possibility of extension
My client is fast-paced and growing Australian digital tech company. Successfully running since 2011, they have grown their customer and client base significantly through great ideas, innovation and quick decision making. They have recently undergone a Series A round of funding in the last 9 months, and continue to go from strength to strength!
We are sourcing for a Direct Marketing Specialist, with a focus on email marketing for an initial 5 week contract, with a strong possiblity of extension. My client is based in the Sydney CBD, and there is an *immediate start available *for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years' CRM experience, have strong experience with Marketo and Exact Target (essential) and will be strategic, resourceful and intuitive. Desired start date is Wednesday, 26th April 2017.
Core role responsiblities:
To manage the email marketing strategy including retention and engagement initiatives to drive
conversion, increased customer lifetime value, brand engagement and loyalty. Drive adoption of
best practice. Even though your main focus will be on delivering a market leading email
marketing program that our customers love, you will also be working with the broader team on
defining/optimising customer lifecycle journeys (site and product), split testing and multi-channel
acquisition and retention campaigns.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the wider marketing team to understand the overarching needs of the business, develop and execute initiatives for Oneflare's email marketing program.
- Work with the wider marketing team to develop, design and execute user activation, retention and reactivation eDM programs with a focus on automation and testing for B2C and B2B audiences.
- Build email trigger campaigns, retention programs and email newsletters.
- Use photoshop to create best in class design that is on brand, engaging and communicate what we are trying to achieve.
- Use HTML and CSS to execute email campaigns and ensure they render correctly across a number of email clients.
- Implement industry leading, highly personalised and relevant customer journey campaigns.
- Develop and execute consumer and business focussed newsletters and EDMs.
- Build KPIs for each campaign. Analyse and evaluate data to build out effective campaigns. Uncover user pain points and develop communications to solve issues.
- Work with Marketing Specialist and Content Producer to improve communications month-on-month.
- Manage database segmentation for targeted marketing campaigns. Maintain and grow customer database - develop ideas to grow database - alongside the marketing team.
- Monitor and report on progress of retention and re-engagement activities.
- Work closely with 3rd party service providers and internal business units to implement business solutions that gain efficiencies and give customers a positive, consistent, professional and personalised experience
- Remain up-to-date with technical and best in class industry changes and always look for and act on opportunities to make improvements
- Ensure all CRM initiatives and projects are completed accurately within the specified timeframes
- 3+ years' CRM experience
- Strong hands-on experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) to develop email marketing communications and configure automated customer journeys.
- Experience with Marketo and Exact Target - this is essential
- Strategic mindset, coupled with a strong sense of intuition and resourcefulness
- Solid HTML and CSS skills
- Previous experience with AmpScript
- Previous experience coding responsive email templates
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
The is a great role for the right candidate. The business has an empowering, vibrant young culture whereby ideas and opinions are welcomed. Great $$$ rates available!
You must have a valid Australian work visa, and be based within in Australia in order to be considered for the opportunity. We cannot consider applications from candidates based overseas at this stage.
Shoot through your resume *ASAP *via the apply button to kick things off! Good luck!