One of Australia's largest and fastest growing alternative finance businesses is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead.
- Fast-Growing Fintech Company
- Opportunity for Career Wins
- Sydney CBD Location
This innovative fin-tech company are currently experiencing double digital growth since their launch three years ago in Australia following huge success in the UK, and as a result, are scaling their Sydney-based marketing team. The Digital Marketing Lead will focus on campaign planning and execution, content strategy, SEM, social, media buying as well as on page optimisation. Due to the amazing growth of the business, there is the opportunity for the right person to eventually grow a team. This is a fantastic opportunity for career wins in a market that is very much in its infancy in Australia (but already hugely successful in the UK).
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will:
- Create, measure and optimise digital campaigns across a diverse range of channels, including display, affiliate, remarketing, search, native, email and social.
- Work with wider team to develop marketing content, including a vision for content; and optimise using A/B testing.
- Optimise on page web experience, measuring conversion and bounce rates.
- Analyse campaigns in order to inform new campaign development and execution, generate reports to share with wider business.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support new business initiatives from a digital marketing standpoint.
- Hands-on experience in search, display, remarketing, attribution and analytics.
- Experience using CMS systems to publish content.
- Analytical, with strong quantitative abilities and excel skills.
- A do-er, comfortable being hands-on with the ability to solve problems creatively.
- The utilisation of and management of agency partners as necessary.
- Develop best practice systems internally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Related tertiary qualification.
- A personal interest/ experience in Fintech would be an advantage.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, flexible working environment, and ample opportunity for career progression. Sydney CBD location.