AgriWebb is looking for an ambitious, hands-on marketer to lead and grow their global SaaS marketing function.
- Build and manage your own global marketing team reporting directly into Founders
- Unique opportunity to lead a new industry category being disrupted by tech
- Be mentored by the ex-CMO of Salesforce, Zendesk and Slack!
AgriWebb was born out of a real-life, personal problem for two of the Founders. Coming from four generations of Australian farmers, Justin Webb saw the need for a SaaS solution that enables farmers to simplify their record keeping, solve audit and accreditation needs, and increase overall productivity by empowering them to make data-driven commercial decisions.
While studying at Oxford, Justin met Kevin Baum who recognised the global scale of the opportunity and a chance to disrupt a $1 trillion industry. They formed the business in 2014 along with a third Co-Founder, John Fargher, who grew up on a farm in SA and spent years searching for an applicable confluence between tech and farming.
Where are they on their journey?
Fast-forward four years and AgriWebb has raised over A$20 million in funding, has 37 employees across Australia and the UK, and over 2,700 farms using their platform right now. Their main focus has been on building a scalable tech platform that is best-in-class and easy-to-use. With the recent acquisition of a UK competitor, and the collaborative insight contributed from world-leading advisors and shareholders, AgriWebb is now in a prime position to scale their operations globally and disrupt an industry that is one of the most fundamental in the world.
About the role:
At the forefront of this next growth phase is marketing. With a lean marketing team currently in place and headcount to grow more, AgriWebb is looking for a Global Head of Marketing to lead and grow the function.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Create a B2B marketing strategy using the full marketing mix with a focus on brand, acquisition, content, and CRM.
- Manage the global marketing function and partner with the product team to develop revenue and customer growth targets.
- Develop a scalable demand generation machine via multiple approaches and utilising multiple channels and advanced targeting methods.
- Lead brand awareness campaigns that are distinctive and will set AgriWebb apart from other providers.
- Manage the events strategy across external and internal events.
- Create a platform to curate customer stories with contributions from customers, partners and employees.
- Promote customer stories in all relevant online channels and engage prospects throughout their entire buying cycle.
- Liaise with the Revenue team to ensure localised requirements are addressed.
- Work with the Sales team to develop sales training tools/collateral, presentations, competitive analysis and general sales support.
- Develop, test, and optimise acquisition marketing initiatives, to deliver on agreed customer targets, at the lowest possible cost.
- Experience leading marketing in a high-growth business, ideally SaaS
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to coach and lead people and develop a strong team culture
- Proven ability to develop and communicate a clear vision to Board level
- Experience in using customer insight to drive marketing innovation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work across time zones and global office locations
MitchelLake Growth is working on a retained basis with AgriWebb and is responsible for all pre-screening of candidates. All direct and third-party CVs will be forwarded to us. If this role is of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today.