Build out the Marketing function of a Business | EdTech SaaS Product | High-Growth Company with secured funding | Interesting Challenge
- Edutech SaaS Industry Focus
- Lead the implementation of Digital Initiatives within the Business
- Opportunity to truely create the marketing function of the business
We are currently working with a highly innovative EdTech SaaS company - they have built an award-winning SaaS product that is continuing to grow/expand its offerings across the APAC region after more than 10 years of success.
Having recently gained significant funding, they are looking to establish their key leadership team in Sydney, and as such are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to be the voice of marketing within the organisation.
Based in Sydney, this role will report directly to CRO, your role will be to lead the Marketing function of the business from the front lines.
Responsible for the day-to-day execution of the marketing strategy, you and your team will be in charge of lead generation and new user acquisition. This will encompass all forms of online marketing including organic strategy, content marketing, SEO, advertising, brand building, paid search strategy, and working with their partners as well as the attendance and creation of industry related events.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for Digital & Traditional Marketing Functions within the business
- Developing and executing the marketing strategy using the entire marketing mix to up-sell/cross-sell to existing clients as well as improve their overall brand awareness.
- Creation, and more importantly the strategic implementation of an overarching marketing strategy for the business
- Constantly monitoring and extending the capabilities of their CRM to drive marketing materials efficiently and effectively through to their target audience
- Experience leading the marketing function of a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with building out marketing automation function utilising tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot etc.
- You'll be able to explain the impact of your digital & traditional marketing campaigns through data and key insights
- A strong track record in a scale-up environment increasing sales/conversion rates.
- Outstanding communications and stakeholder management skills
About us | MitchelLake Group
MitchelLake Group has been advising early stage and mature organisations experiencing rapid growth and transformation for over a decade. We believe innovation is at the heart of our future. That is why we provide specialist talent for start-ups and companies in the high-tech space.
MitchelLake Consulting are working on a retained basis and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates. If this role seems of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today.