As InStitchu continue to scale their rapidly growing business, a truly unique opportunity has arisen for a talented product leader in their team
- Chance to join a dynamic and growing fashion startup
- Opportunity to lead the growth and product functions to drive online sales
- Deliver best in class online customer experiences
Australia's leading custom, tailored menswear brand, who are changing the way men shop for the better. They have built an unshakable model around leading technology, innovative garment construction techniques, the highest quality fabrics, convenience and premium customer service. They are in essence, all about delivering affordable, tailored luxury menswear to all gentleman around the globe.
As InStitchu continue to scale their rapidly growing business, a truly unique opportunity has arisen for a talented growth marketer and eCommerce specialist to take them to that next level.
We're looking for a customer-centric Head of Product and Growth to join and lead their Marketing and Product function. The ideal candidate can leverage marketing and growth tactics to acquire new customers, increase online sales and conversion rates, improve customer lifetime value by delivering best in class customer online experiences. In this role, A/B testing and optimizing web properties are key to driving user growth, engagement, and monetization .
- Responsible for owning the digital marketing roadmap and acquisition strategies across owned, paid and earned media
- Responsible for increasing online sales
- Drive and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
- Analyze data to monitor website performance (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.) and discover areas for improvement
- Work with analytics to identify key metrics necessary to establish customer-focused and results-oriented campaign strategies
- Develop and optimize processes to improve online sales, improve customer lifetime value, customer experience and conversation rates
- Launch into new international markets and introduce new products into the portfolio
- 5-8 years marketing experience in an online consumer facing or eCommerce environment is essential
- A wide digital background including creative design, optimisation, CMS, acquisition, loyalty and conversion
- Retail experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Detailed knowledge of eCommerce systems and wider market/industry trends
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various stakeholders
- Strong team leader, as well as a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Lots of energy and passion!
About us | Mitchellake Group
MitchelLake Group has been advising early stage and mature organisations experiencing rapid growth and transformation for over a decade. We believe innovation is at the heart of our future. That is why we provide specialist talent for start-ups and companies in the high-tech space.
MitchelLake Consulting are working on a retained basis and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates. If this role seems of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today. Please contact ethan(at)mitchellake.com All direct and 3rd party CV's will be forwarded to MitchelLake.