Fantastic opportunity for high end display, programmatic strategy person to join a global DoubleClick reseller!
- First Australian hire within a global organiztion
- Join one of the biggest Double Click re-sellers in Australia
- Excellent opportunity to be part of something huge!
My client is one of the high end players in the digital market, and specialize in full-service digital performance. They focus on the newest and best digital marketing technologies and believe in leveraging the unique opportunities that technology, digital media, data and creation offer in this rapidly evolving digital ecosystem. They are a DoubleClick certified Marketing Partner, possessing 16 years of marketing technology experience!
Opportunities like this are extremely rare! We are sourcing for an experienced Business Lead / Consultant, to join this fast growing business! This is a FT permanent role, based in in Sydney CBD outskirts in brand new fantastic office fit-out. This role reports directly to the MD of Australasia.
This is first hire within the Australian office for my client, so it's a big role!
This JD is a long one, but it's worth the read!
As a Business Consultant you are responsible for providing digital strategies, marketing and technology consultancy services to transform and enhance the success of our existing and prospective customers. You will help our customers with business process improvement, combining your deep understanding of DoubleClick products to provide best-in-class solutions.
- Takes the lead and responsibility for all consultancy related customer projects
- Understands the customer's key business ,challenges & opportunities and translates these in how our services can help them
- Monitors and evaluates the quality and progress of ongoing business projects such as migrations, new customer setups and implementing ad management platforms
- Engages pro actively in sales and account management meetings with prospects and customers
- Strategically advises customers on technical possibilities of new and existing products/services and is point of contact for customers
- Analyses media strategy results and gives feedback on trends and developments both in-and external
- Ensures campaign delivery against revenue goals and KPIs as established with the customers
- Working with the internal Ops team and being in the lead of making sure they are able to deliver the best service for our customers, and campaigns are running smoothly.
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years' experience in a digital marketing environment combined with a new business development role
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Marketing
- Strong in strategic analysis and profound advisory skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate customer needs to deliver high level of satisfaction
- Proven track record on successful business development gained at media agency or advertiser level
- Sound understanding of the Australian online advertising industry, knowledge of the underlying technology, major tech providers, agencies landscape and online media buying and selling processes including the programmatic buying landscape
- Proven expert knowledge of the DoubleClick Marketing Technology or similar marketing platforms
- Strong understanding of all digital marketing channels, ad technologies, cross media solutions and passionate about (ad) technology and how technology can shape the online advertising industry and eco-system in the benefits of our clients
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, goal-orientated and team-player
- Native or bilingual proficiency in the English language
- A people person - comfortable with collaboration and can build internal relationships with cross-functional teams (Sales/Account Management/Ad Operations).
- Excellent organizational, and problem solving/decision making skills
What you NEED to have to be considered (i.e. non-negotiable!):
- You need to have an excellent knowledge of the DoubleClick platform, including DBM and DCM. Implementation experience with DC is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Knock-out programmatic skills.
- Excellent communication skills - you must be comfortable in dealing with people, and adapt your approach accordingly. A considered, consultative approach is essential. You will be the go to guy/girl!
- You must be comfortably able to formulate a digital strategy for a client.
- You must be a go-getter; to be part of something big, hungry to grow and build out the business!
This role would suit the following:
- An experienced candidate with a strong agency background, working within a senior strategy role
- An experienced management consultant who is looking to join a smaller business and stamp their authority; be a part of something big
- An experienced candidate who lives and breathes the DoubleClick technology.
Why work for my client??
- Join a global business, building out its presence with this first senior hire within Australia
- Fantastic new office fit-out, with access to a variety of resources
- Opportunity to partake and speak various conferences, as programmatic and use of DB continues to grow
- Access to international offices and resources
- Big room to grow and move into an APAC role
- Excellent growth and development opportunities for the right candidate
- Opportunity to move away from larger corporates and big agencies, and the red tape/obstacles that usually follows!
The salary on offer is dependent on experience - approximately $120K - $140K + Super, but it really depends on the capabilities and experience you can bring to the table.
My client can sponsor candidates on 457 visas if required, but your application needs to be of exceptional quality and meet all the MUST HAVE criteria outlined in the JD.
Get cracking and send in your application or email Michael (at) mitchellake (dot) com to kick things off.