We are looking for a customer-centric PM to lead the discovery and product strategy to build the next set of products for the business
- Opportunity to drive a product strategy and execute on it
- Chance to work for one of the fastest growing tech companies in Australia
- Lead the product discovery to help build industry leading products
One of Australia's fastest growing online marketplaces.
*The Role *
You will have responsibility for driving a product strategy and executing on it. You will comfortably work across both discovery and delivery. You will drive customer understanding, research as well as idea validation. In addition, you will be comfortable leading a cross-functional team to define and build the next set of products that deliver a great customer experience and deliver business growth.
In this role, you will be supported by a leadership team that has scaled some of Australia's biggest marketplace. You will also have peers in the Product, Data, Growth and Engineering teams to lean on for expertise and execution.
Initially, this role will have no direct reports but the vision is that it will take a leadership position of their product stream and in future manage Product Managers.
*What you'll be doing day to day *
- Working closely with the Head of Product and leadership team to define and refine the product strategy
- Lead product discovery their existing customer base - including customer research, market and competitor analysis as well as experimentation and idea validation
- Lead a cross-functional team of data scientists, engineers, UX and UI designers to build the next set of products for the business that delivers the very best customer experience
- Own business metrics growth and initiatives - and be able to define and manage execution of those
- Champion a culture of thinking differently and focusing on fast customer discovery and validation
- Take part in office sumo wrestles and nerf gun battles
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years in a Product Management role with web or mobile products
- 3+ years experience in a Product leadership position
- Experience in a real estate business or a two-sided marketplace is a bonus
- Degree qualified - preferably in Computer Science, Software, Human Centred Design or similar discipline
- Experience developing and delivering a product roadmap
- Experience leading teams
- Understanding of UX research including proficiency in wireframing
- Understanding of go to market strategies
- Experience with a test-driven approach to problem discovery and product delivery
- Experience with A/B testing tools and methodologies
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics and BI tools like Metabase, Tableau (or similar)