An established, customer first technology start-up is looking for a creative and ambitious Marketing Manager to develop marketing initiatives.
- Thriving Start-Up
- Fantastic Career Opportunity
- Customer First Approach
The company have great technical capabilities, but need someone to utilise their many awesome user stories and showcase them; as well as build partnerships and PR them, while utilising digital and social channels.
Reporting to the CEO, you will:
· Develop and execute strategies for achieving digital marketing objectives across SEO, SEM, inbound marketing, social and online advertising
· Responsible for re-marketing campaigns across all digital channels by understanding the full customer journey
· Managing all paid search campaigns and budgets in-house
· Utilise social and digital channels to communicate product updates to partners
· Dissect and segment data to create personas to ensure tailored marketing campaigns are being sent out
What you will bring:
· A strong, proven track record of successfully increasing revenue through commercially tracked, marketing campaigns
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· 4+ years' experience working in a similar role, with ability to lead on initiatives
· Both tactical and strategic marketing experience, this role is hands-on and will require you to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
· Real passion for the start-up space with a can-do attitude to get things done
· Experience managing key stakeholders and educating them around best practices for marketing
This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a thriving start-up environment with a fantastic team culture, based in Sydney CBD. Salary is dependent upon experience - open to both junior and mid-senior level marketing managers.