High Growth AgTech SaaS Business | Lead Performance Marketing within the Business | Expand your Digital Marketing Capabilities & Make an Impact
- Role for a Performance Marketer that lives & breaths optimisation
- Unique opportunity to enter a new industry category being disrupted by tech
- Be mentored by the ex-CMO of Salesforce, Zendesk and Slack!
AgriWebb was born out of a real-life, personal problem for two of the Founders. Coming from four generations of Australian farmers, Justin Webb saw the need for a SaaS solution that enables farmers to simplify their record keeping, solve audit and accreditation needs, and increase overall productivity by empowering them to make data-driven commercial decisions.
While studying at Oxford, Justin met Kevin Baum who recognised the global scale of the opportunity and a chance to disrupt a $1 trillion industry. They formed the business in 2014 along with a third Co-Founder, John Fargher, who grew up on a farm in SA and spent years searching for an applicable confluence between tech and farming.
Where are they on their journey?
Fast-forward four years and AgriWebb has raised over A$20 million in funding, has 37 employees across Australia and the UK, and over 3,200 farmers using their platform right now. Their main focus has been on building a scalable tech platform that is best-in-class and easy-to-use. With the recent acquisition of a UK competitor, and the collaborative insight contributed from world-leading advisors and shareholders, AgriWebb are now in a prime position to scale their operations globally and disrupt an industry that is one of the most fundamental in the world.
About the role:
At the forefront of this next growth phase is the marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will require you to:
- Lead all paid social strategy, planning/buying, optimisation and reporting
- Plan, book and optimise ads mainly across all paid channels including social platforms
- Responsible for lead nurture campaigns through marketing automation, in particular, using Salesforce and Pardot.
- Manage campaign from creation through to implementation, optimisation, analysis and reporting (tracking is key!)
- Keep abreast of the latest market, tech and media trends, sharing your knowledge and insight across the group
- Work alongside other agency partners including web/UX, digital, SEO, SEM to deliver integrated media campaigns.
- Develop a scalable demand generation machine via multiple approaches and utilising multiple channels and advanced targeting methods.
- Establish brand awareness campaigns that are distinctive and will set AgriWebb apart from other providers.
- Promote customer stories in all relevant online channels and engage prospects throughout their entire buying cycle.
- 3+ years work experience in the digital marketing space with proficient knowledge across multiple digital marketing tactics
- 2+ years specialising in Paid Search (Google Adwords, Bing, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience executing the digital strategy of a high growth SaaS business: show us your impact through data-driven results!
- High attention to detail, and great analytical ability; a willingness to dive into collected data to create valuable insights
- Strong affiliation and understanding of Facebook Ads, Google AdWords & other PPC channels.
- Demonstrated experience optimising Marketing Automation within a CRM. Salesforce and Pardot experience highly regarded
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to understand the AgTech Industry
MitchelLake Growth is working on a retained basis with AgriWebb and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates. All direct and third-party CVs will be forwarded to us. If this role is of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today.