One of Australia's largest and fastest growing alternative finance businesses is looking for a PR and Content Lead.
- Fast-Growing Fintech Company
- Opportunity for Career Progression
This innovative FinTech company are currently experiencing double digital growth since their launch three years ago in Australia following huge success in the UK, and as a result, are scaling their Sydney-based marketing team. The Digital Marketing Lead will focus on campaign planning and execution, content strategy, SEM, social, media buying as well as on page optimisation. Due to the amazing growth of the business, there is the opportunity for the right person to eventually grow a team. It is an exciting time to join the team in a market that is in its infancy in Australia and already a FinTech leader in the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will:
- Drive awareness and engagement with the brand directly with customers and industry stakeholders.
- Manage owned and earnt communication channels to garner as much positive brand and product awareness as possible.
- Develop PR and content strategy in line with company's strategic vision, and manage execution through all PR activities, content creation, delivery and amplification.
- Utilise strong communication skills to creatively develop content ideas and communicate these at Executive level.
- Work with PR agency to develop and implement PR and media outreach plans to support marketing campaigns and product launches, leveraging social channels as necessary.
- Identify speaking opportunities for Executives at industry events; manage press events and tradeshows
- Be an advocate/ voice of the brand with external stakeholders and the media.
- Several years experience in Marketing, PR, Content or Media.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Experience working with the media landscape in Australia, both new and traditional.
- Ability to think creatively, implementing new ideas and developing existing practices.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic mindset.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, flexible working environment, and ample opportunity for career progression. Sydney CBD location.