We are searching for a passionate hands-on product marketer to help us continue to tell customer stories, train our teams, and develop content.
- Fantastic team culture
- Sydney CBD location
- SaaS Start-up
Autopilot is simple and visual marketing automation software trusted and loved by over 3,000 teams around the world. It helps marketers capture and convert new leads, connect with customers and create loyal repeat buyers. The best teams at Lyft, Atlassian, Microsoft, Instapage, LiveChat, Greenpeace, Patreon and Crunchbase all use Autopilot to automate their marketing.
To date, our software has helped Australia promote the YES vote on gay marriage and say YES to equality. It's given Greenpeace the data and tools they need to win activist campaigns. It's helped Patreon connect and educate creators to give them new revenue streams. And it's helped hundreds of startups tell their story and grow their businesses.
We're a successful, fast growing and global company with offices in Sydney and San Francisco. We have thousands of remarkable customers, an extraordinary team and have wonderful investors like Blackbird, Rembrandt and Salesforce Ventures.
We are searching for a passionate hands-on product marketer to help us continue to tell customer stories, train our teams, develop use case driven content for target personas and help launch new product features and integrations. The ideal candidate will have both subject matter expertise, have strong communication skills and be a seasoned marketer who is obsessed with product and problem we are solving.
- Develop, contribute, and curate Autopilot "How to" guides and tutorials that help train customers and solve their problems
- Create content to communicate new features, use cases, and opportunities to prospects and existing customers to drive usage, conversion, and retention.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and competitors to develop buyer personas that provide insight to sales.
- Work with our customers and internal teams to learn and document use cases and marketing journeys that help our customers succeed.
- Define and produce content for core Autopilot use cases for use on our website, internal training and at customer events.
- Develop customer personas for targeted positioning and messaging as well as train the organization on those key messages.
- Produce customer cases studies, use cases, and stories that appeal to our personas.
- Define and create landing pages, blog posts, sales materials, customer training content, and content updates to communicate product changes and new product releases.
- Manage and measure go-to-market activities surrounding messaging and positioning of our product.
- Drive a repeatable and measurable launch process for new product announcements both for Autopilot itself as well as coordinating marketing and messaging with our platform integration partners.
- In short, become a product expert and fanatically create content that engages and excites our prospects and customers.
- Several years experience in product marketing role
- BA/BS degree from an accredited University
- Proven experience with marketing automation software, CRM, product enablement and product marketing is an advantage, experience in a SaaS company is required
- Experience producing sales enablement content with demonstrated examples
- Understanding of, or experience with a SaaS go-to-market and business model
- Ability to produce high-quality content including blogs, customer stories, videos, eBooks, landing pages and long-form content
- Analytical and data-driven, with the ability to clearly measure the impact of your work
- Excellent communicator with a demonstrated ability to take complex concepts and communicate them in simple and visual ways
Perks of being an Autopilot-er
- Training and support for professional development and growth
- Join an international team of remarkable, innovative and social people
- Own a part of Autopilot: every team member receives generous stock options
- Generous paid time off policy
- Great setup including a brand new computer
- Long-term opportunities to grow, learn and "needle move" your career
Autopilot is on a mission to help marketers create remarkable customer journeys and drive revenue. Our visual canvas interface includes automation features for acquiring, nurturing and growing customers, while the platform connects with Salesforce, Slack, Segment, Twilio, and 500+ other apps. Autopilot helps customers like Lyft, Mixpanel, Dolby, Freshdesk, LiveChat, and thousands more to gain a centralized view their contacts, and personalize real-time messaging and lifecycle content nurturing across online, offline, and mobile channels.