Our client is looking for an ambitious, hands-on marketer to lead and grow their global SaaS marketing function.
- Build and manage your own global marketing team reporting directly into Founders
- Unique opportunity to lead a new industry category being disrupted by tech
- Be mentored by the ex-CMO of Salesforce, Zendesk and Slack!
About the role:
At the forefront of this next growth phase is marketing. With a lean marketing team currently in place, and headcount to grow more, our client is looking for a VP of Marketing to lead and grow out the function.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Create a B2B marketing strategy using the full marketing mix with a focus on brand, acquisition, content, and CRM.
- Manage the global marketing function and partner with the product team to develop revenue and customer growth targets.
- Develop a scalable demand generation machine via multiple approaches and utilising multiple channels and advanced targeting methods.
- Lead brand awareness campaigns that are distinctive and will set them apart from other providers.
- Manage the events strategy across external and internal events.
- Create a platform to curate customer stories with contributions from customers, partners and employees.
- Promote customer stories in all relevant online channels and engage prospects throughout their entire buying cycle.
- Liaise with the Revenue team to ensure localised requirements are addressed.
- Work with the Sales team to develop sales training tools/collateral, presentations, competitive analysis and general sales support.
- Develop, test, and optimise acquisition marketing initiatives, to deliver on agreed customer targets, at the lowest possible cost.
- Experience leading marketing in a high-growth business, ideally SaaS
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to coach and lead people and develop a strong team culture
- Proven ability to develop and communicate a clear vision to Board level
- Experience in using customer insight to drive marketing innovation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work across time zones and global office locations