Kick of your Career in Talent Consultancy and Retained Search within the Technology Startup & Digital marketplace. Massive Career Growth Opportunity!
- Work with the most exciting and innovative tech companies in Australia
- Gain exposure to the very core of the startup ecosystem
- Build a rewarding career in the Digital Marketplace
Whilst most the recruitment industry is focused on transactional behaviours, old-school management styles and the numbers game, The MitchelLake Group draws its attention to the market and our customers in order to be transformational!
We exist to help great ideas succeed by enabling entrepreneurs to scale and companies of scale innovate.
We are building an enduring global brand that is recognised as the global leader of talent for innovation. Centred on working with startups, traditional enterprise and digital transformation groups, we provide innovative recruiting solutions on two main premises: adding value and facilitating partnerships.
Our core values define who we are and how we engage with our customers, clients and colleagues:
- Partnership - To our customers, be they companies or candidates, we promise to be transformational, not transactional.
- Mindful - We always assume positive intent, we welcome and respect diversity in our market, our people, opinions and perspectives.
- Curiosity - The relentless pursuit of knowledge builds our capability, expertise and influence.
MitchelLake provides flexible and transparent recruiting solutions from retained executive search, through to embedded, performance-driven project solutions. We've built a global network of respected technology leaders by being part of the industry, not merely as recruiters. We are active investors, we run global events, and we are commentators on important trends across the landscape.
As part of our ambitious expansion plans for this year we are currently looking for an intelligent Research & Delivery Consultant to join our family and help navigate growth within MitchelLake Consulting.
We want to chat with candidates that are interested in:
- Gaining exposure to the weird and wonderful world of technology startups in Australia.
- Sourcing technical talent within a fast-paced talent consultancy
- Learning project management skills, gaining an understanding of recruitment best practice, and developing an analytical approach to problem solving
- Becoming a digital, technology savvy and talented individual, while proactively using innovative candidate attraction and engagement strategies including social media, head-hunting and networking
- Being able to operate effectively pressure and meet deadlines through prioritising and multitasking.
- Tracking and reporting value generation, from site reporting of improvement projects including, support and guidance to hiring managers and key stakeholders.
Whether you are new to the recruitment industry, love the research aspects, have some aligned experience, if you're interested in an informal chat about your career, our culture and the opportunity that MitchelLake could present to you in 2018, then we would be happy to have a chat.
Feel free to call Kyle McGinty, Group Manager, Talent & Culture on 0438 209 200 for a discussion to gain more insight or send your CV via this advert.