Join our team to help extract, curate and promote the inspirational stories from our multi-national network of entrepreneurs, ventures & experts.
- Multi-national content marketing, storytelling, DM and PR
- Owned and earned media, partnerships and events
- B2B Audience engagement across digital ventures and transformation
MitchelLake is seeking a digital native and a passionate storyteller. Join our team as a B2B content focused marketing manager. Your role will be to extract, share and promote the best stories, ideas, and learnings from across our international teams and networks.
- Produce and amplify the stories of our team and our global ecosystem of talent, clients, and leaders in digital ventures and transformation
- Engage with some of the worlds leading entrepreneurs, executives, and brands
- Continue to evolve our digital and direct channels to drive engagement with our global community of talent
- Leverage partnerships and cross-branding to develop events, content, and distribution to amplify the stories of our clients, our talent networks, and our team
What are we are looking for in our marketing manager?
- Compelling storytelling skills with 4+ years of commercial experience as a journalist and content producer (written, video, podcast)
- Ability to manage multiple projects (events, online and offline marketing, asset and collateral development) with outstanding attention to detail
- Experience marketing to and engaging with business audiences
- Experience with collaborative workflow, processes and PM tools, with the innate ability to create order from chaos
- High energy, optimistic and positive team player, with a sense of humor
- Proven ability to work with distributed teams, diverse cultures and different personalities
- Resilient, tenacious, and proactive with a desire to learn and grow with our business and industry
- Someone who is constantly curious, mindful, a great collaborator, that works hard to be the best at what they do
This is a permanent part-time role. We are open to flexible work arrangements for the right candidate. MitchelLake is an equal opportunity employer and we actively encourage, value and welcome intellectual and cultural diversity in all forms.
This role can be based in our Sydney, Melbourne, or Singapore office as long as you have the right to live and work in one of those locations.