Work on 100% Retained & Exclusive Search Projects in Product, Sales and Marketing, Commercial Leadership areas across the Startup & Digital markets.
- Work on some of the most progressive and innovative digital engagements in Syd
- Gain exposure to the very core of the startup ecosystem of Australia
- 100% Retained & Exclusive Search Projects
Whilst the majority of the recruitment industry is focused on transactional behaviours, old-school management styles and the numbers game, The MitchelLake Group draws its attention to the market and our customers in order to be transformational across the Retained & Exclusive Search arena. We are more akin to a Management Consultancy then a recruitment firm, in the way we engage our clients!
- Centred on working with startups, traditional enterprise and digital transformation groups, we provide innovative recruiting solutions on two basic premises: adding value and facilitating partnerships.
- We exist to help great ideas succeed by enabling entrepreneurs to scale and companies of scale innovate. We are building an enduring global brand that is recognised as the global leader of talent for innovation.
- A global network of offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, San Francisco, and satellite offices in New York, London & the Gold Coast.
- We are proud of our growth and success, particularly as the only Australian owned emerging tech & innovation focused recruitment agency with a substantial presence and office in San Francisco. We are honoured to be flying the Aussie flag in Silicon Valley which ultimately drives greater connections and opportunities with the innovative brands that lead the Digital marketplace.
- Our model is predominately 100% Retained and Exclusive arrangements on both individual and tailored project based talent solutions to clients ranging from innovative early-stage tech start-ups through to large corporates that are looking to transform the way they engage with customers through digital channels.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Digital Marketplace exposure, specific areas of interest would be in Product, Sales and Marketing, Commercial Leadership.
- Proven success in sourcing technical talent gained within a fast-paced recruitment agency, Search business or specialised in-house talent sourcing function.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple assignments and priorities, an understanding of recruitment best practice, and an analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Technology savvy and talented in proactively using innovative candidate attraction and engagement strategies including social media, head-hunting and networking.
- Able to operate effectively pressure and meet deadlines through prioritising and multitasking.
- Track and report value generation, from site reporting of improvement projects including, support and guidance to hiring managers and key stakeholders.
If you'd like to have an informal chat about your career, our culture and the opportunity that Mitchellake could present then we would welcome your approach. Please click through and send your CV or feel free to call Kyle McGinty, Group Manager, Talent & Culture directly on 0438 209 200 for a confidential discussion