Progressing your Career more towards the Retained & Exclusive Search arena and want to join a global brand that is recognised as a Search Partner?
- Operate in the Retained & Exclusive layer rather than Contingent & Transactional
- Global Executive & Specialist Search Brand
- High profile local and global client pedigree (Hit the ground running)
Whilst the majority of the recruitment industry is focused on transactional behaviours, old-school management styles and the numbers game, The MitchelLake Group draws its attention to the market and our customers in order to be transformational across the Retained & Exclusive Search arena!
- Centred on working with startups, traditional enterprise and digital transformation groups, we provide innovative recruiting solutions on two basic premises: adding value and facilitating partnerships.
- MitchelLake ultimately exists to help great ideas succeed. We help innovative businesses scale, and businesses of scale innovate! This is our mission. We are building an enduring global brand that is recognised as the global leader in talent for innovation.
- With a global network of offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, San Francisco and satellite offices on the Gold coast & London.
- We are proud of our growth and success, particularly as the only Australian owned emerging tech & innovation focused recruitment agency with a substantial presence and office in San Francisco. We are honoured to be flying the Aussie flag in Silicon Valley which ultimately drives greater connections and opportunities with the innovative brands that lead the Digital marketplace.
- Our model is not the traditional 360 transactional model that you will find in the vast majority of recruitment agencies. We provide research & delivery support to our in-market consultants which allow for greater opportunity to drive stronger commercial outcomes, higher revenue and therefore much higher earning potential
- We always look to partner on exclusive or retained engagements and are having strong success in carrying out tailored project based talent solutions to clients ranging from innovative early-stage tech start-ups through to large corporates that are looking to transform the way they engage with customers through digital channels.
We are currently looking to add further capability to the team here in Sydney who would ideally have a strong market presence in the progressive technology sector. If you'd like to have an informal chat about your career, our culture and the opportunity that Mitchellake could present as a new phase in your career then we would welcome your approach to have an initial discussion.
Please click through and send your CV or feel free to call Kyle McGinty, Group Manager, Talent & Culture directly on 0438 209 200 for a confidential discussion.