We're sourcing for a mid-level Digital Designer to work for a highly successful online eCommerce retailer, immediate start available!
- Join one of Australia's largest on-line retailers
- A multi award winning organisation, where you can grow and develop
- Homebush / Lidcombe location
My client is a successful Australian owned and operated online retailer in operation since 2004, employing over 150 people in total. They stock and ship over 4 million items a year! They have been ranked for six years in a row in the BRW Fast 100.
My client is seeking a talented, thoughtful, creative and confident Digital/Graphic Designer to join the sales and marketing team. The role is based in Homebush and is full time permanent, there is an immediate start for the right candidate. This position will sit closely with the in-house marketing team; however there will also be some liaison with the internal developers and UX Team. This position would suit a mid-level candidate, bringing 4+ years' commercial experience working within a similar leading organisation, an outstanding folio of design work and a passion for brand, creativity and industry trends. Ideally, you will have to come from a strong digital background and possess online/eCommerce experience.
Your day to day responsibilities will be creating and maintaining all of marketing assets and sales collaterals for my client's brands, created to support the unique sales & marketing goals of each brand from conception through to execution (with a small amount of print) - such as designing digital assets to support national marketing campaigns for Facebook, Twitter, online advertisements through ad networks and affiliate partnerships, newsletters, website graphics and images, and working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver projects on a timely basis.
In order to be considered, you must have the following skills and experience:
* 3+ years' commercial experience, ideal within an agency/creative environment
* Bachelor's degree in digital design or a related field
* Complete proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (CS6 / CC) and MS product suite
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of brand implementation, uniqueness, as well as design continuity
* Strong understanding of digital design fundamentals for Collaterals, Landing Pages, EDM's, Microsites etc.
* Strong understanding of UI dynamics and a strong eye for detail
* Excellent communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail
* A self-starter who takes responsibility for their own work and decisions
* A team player and the ability to work in a small, collaborative, fast paced environment
* Positive and proactive attitude to work - NO egos please!
* Highly creative portfolio that shows of your design skills.
If this role appeals to you, please send through your application without delay! There is an immediate start available for the right candidate.
You will find yourself working in a super friendly, collaborative work culture, as well as a flexible work life balance. My client is based in the Homebush area, in brand new renovated offices. There are a number of in-house perks and benefits to working with the business which can be discussed in an interview.
The salary expectation for this role is $65,000 - $80,000 package (inclusive of Super). You will need to be based in Australia, and have full Australian work rights in order to apply.
This is an exclusive search to MitchelLake, a retained partnership with the client in question.
Please apply for this role with a cover letter, CV and example of your work. Good luck!