We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to actively contribute to the product strategy for a leading online marketplace.
- Creatively Driven Technology Company
- CBD Location
- Award-winning Work Culture
The company is a leading is one of Melbourne's original technology startups, and now a leading global marketplace with an award-winning work culture. This role will help expand their capability and evolve experiences for their customers and users with simple and empathetic design solutions.
- Help to shape digital products with active contribution to the product design strategy
- Lead product design projects, from strategy through to implementation
- Leverage primary research techniques and human-centred design approach to affect business decisions
- Explore user problems via flows, wireframes and prototypes before putting them in front of users
- Create sophisticated, high-quality designs across mobile, desktop and tablet
- Collaborate with the team to develop product strategy and roadmap
You will be:
- An excellent problem solver, with a passion for emerging technologies
- Strong in creating interactive prototypes to validate design decisions
- An excellent communicator and collaborator
- A champion of user-centred design, and the methodologies involved in this approach
- Competent in the end to end product design process, from iteration through to visual design and with knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Multi-platform experience, including native mobile (iOS and Android)
- Confident in presenting your ideas
- Flexible in your approach to design, with a belief in continual ideation and improvement
You will be rewarded with meaningful work, a comprehensive design and research team, personal and professional development spend, flexible work environment, generous discounts and parental leave. This role is targeted at senior or lead level candidates, with 5+ years multi-platform (inc native) design experience. Please apply below including portfolio link. The role will be primarily based in Melbourne.
Please contact Jimmy Grice (0424 644 230) or Matt Smith (0423 667 763) for more info.