Our client is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world, same backers as facebook, spotify etc. Now building their launch team for ANZ.
- Be a part of one of the most exciting launches in the world
- One of Europe's fastest growing technology companies
- Opportunity to build and own the growth of a business
Our client is a Cloud Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) company for SMS, Voice and Chat communications that connects businesses to 7 billion phones worldwide. They re one of the fastest growing software companies in the world and they're looking to expand our best-in-class Sales Team with an experienced Sales Development Representative - the first for the ANZ market.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll join our team in Sydney to quickly and efficiently field and qualifies interest from our various inbound channels, including phone, chat, request for contact forms and more. Build sales volume by uncovering, developing, and qualifying sales meetings with prospective customers in target markets and will work with the sales team to progress the opportunity through the pipeline to close.
You will report to the Sales Leader and will work in close partnership with the Sales, Business Development, Customer Success and Marketing teams. In return, you'll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working all around the world. We push each other to be our absolute best, and are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed every morning.
- Prospect and develop leads
- Close deals for SMB clients
- Make a large number of phone calls, both warm and cold to generate leads (70+)
- while consistently applying selection criteria to develop healthy opportunities
- Communicating our value proposition in a pitch to potential customers
- Provide follow up on demand-generation activities
- Responsible for building sales/lead pipeline by meeting & exceeding lead generation (SAL) quotas
- Create and maintain a database of contacts of current and future customers
- Generate new business opportunities from both incoming leads and targeted account based outbound selling
- Data entry of prospect and contact data in CRM database
- Providing feedback to management on the effectiveness of outbound phone and email campaigns
- Support and drive attendance to local and national marketing events
- Be a go-to person for all customers' product education needs.
- Identify and qualify high-value opportunities for the New Business sales team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong desire to be in technology sales.
- You have a passion for communications technology.
- You have an ability to understand and articulate the company's message
- You are determined and have grit and hustle. You are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- You are friendly, enthusiastic, and have professional communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and/or 2 years College Diploma from an accredited institution
- 1-2 years Solution sales work experience
- Prior inside sales/office-based sales experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills
- English language must-have, other languages preferred
- Experience with CRM
- Must have full working rights to work in Australia. Please, only apply if you meet this requirement.
- This is not a remote job. Sales Development Representatives must work from our office in Sydney.